Fully vaccinated people allowed at Full capacity at Parks, Beaches without Social distancing
The Public Health Authority (Weqaya) in Saudi Arabia announced the update corona health protocols for open recreational spaces like public parks, walkways and beaches. As per the new protocols, fully vaccinated people are allowed in full capacity at these places without any social distancing. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Whatsapp
The updated protocols related to places that are not covered or walled like public parks, pedestrian footpaths and beaches that are open to all without any entry requirement or arrangements from a regulator or supervisor.
- The Authority has also set the guidelines and requirements related to protecting workers, visitors, customers and those who are in charge of recreational facilities from the risks of corona infection. Trending : Booster dose of corona vaccine is important for elderly people for two reasons
- The new health protocols specified that persons entering public places should be fully vaccinated as per their health status on Tawakkalna. The immunization conditions is not applicable to the exempted group due to the medical grounds as per their status in Tawakkalna.
- The updated protocols also revealed the banning of street vendors arranged by restaurants and cafes. There is another regulation to limit serving food and drinks only at their designated places.
- The protocols also highlighted the importance of washing hands with soap and water frequently for minimum 40 seconds each time, or disinfecting hands with sterilizer for a minimum period of 20 seconds in case of no soap or water. Recommend : Saudi Arabia permits expats to invest in real estate fund in Makkah and Madina
- The Saudi Public Health Authority also noted that cleaners must wear protective tools like gloves, masks, when cleaning or disinfecting recreational places and disposing them in the proper way and only at the designated places.