Health Ministry administered 338,359 booster doses of total 47.18 million doses of Corona Vaccine
Today, the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia announced a decrease in the number of corona critical cases in hospitals to 47 cases from 50 critical cases Yesterday. Join Saudi Expatriates Whatsapp group
On 24th November, the Ministry of Health announced the registration of 34 new corona infections in the Kingdom, during the past 24 hours, Which brings the total corona infections to 549,590 cases.
- The Ministry also announced 30 new recoveries and 1 death in the last 24 hours, after which the total recoveries in the Kingdom reaches to 538,702 and deaths due to complications with virus to 8,828. Trending : Saudi Arabia begins issuance and renewal of iqama and work permits for a minimum period of 3 months
- Corona Active cases in Saudi Arabia slightly increases to 2,060 of which 47 are critical, Jeddah tops in the list with 245 corona active cases, Riyadh with 141, while Makkah has 101 active corona infections.
- In the last 24 hours, Health ministry conducted over 24,275 corona tests and so far 31,055,094 covid-19 tests since the beginning of the pandemic in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The Ministry of Health stated that the number of doses of Corona vaccines given in the Kingdom has so far reached 47,186,862 doses, through more than 587 centers in all regions and governorates of the Kingdom. Recommend : Whoever helps violators will expose himself to a fine of 100,000 riyals and imprisonment
- Of the total doses, Booster doses are 338,359 and the elderly people received 1,716,655 doses of the vaccine against corona virus. The Ministry also reported over 22,302,720 people received 2 doses of the vaccine, while 24,545,783 people received only one dose.
Health Ministry administered 338,359 booster doses of total 47.18 million doses of Corona Vaccine - Saudi-Expatriates.com